She Never Quit Event Activities – October 10-13, 2017, Marquez, TX – Join Us!
Support our Navy SEALs widows in need! This is the goal of the 3rd Annual She Never Quit event on October 10 – 13th, 2017.
Hosted by Melanie and Marcus Luttrell (Lone Survivor) at the Lazy J Ranch in Marquez, Texas, this is an event like no other. This women only event presented by The Women’s Outdoor Media Association begins with picking up your SWAG bag with wonderful gifts and getting to know other participants and the world class instructors.
The main event is outdoor firearm and archery training, with safety being the #1 focus. Top award-winning women trainers will help you learn from scratch or refine your ability with pistols, rifles, long range shooting, and archery.
- Individual instruction tailored specifically for you
- Nine, hay bale separated shooting bays with steel targets
- Separate shotgun area
When you’re not on the range, there is a myriad of other activities to pick and choose from:
- 2 masseuses available
- Yoga – and we supply the mats and amazing leaders
- Fishing for crappie and blue gill (yes, we eat it!)
- Hiking through the beautiful countryside
- Hay ride and tour through the amazing ranch, viewing exotic animals, elk, deer, birds and much more.
- Every meal is prepared by the gourmet Chef Jesus and served in the beautiful Lady J Boutique hotel at the ranch.
- Peruse the silent auction, help raise money for our cause!
Participant web link http://sheneverquit.com/2017-event-participant-information/
$1000 includes everything listed above. Drive into the ranch or fly to Dallas or Houston and make arrangements to arrive at the ranch October 11 and depart on October 13. Let us know if you need more information on transportation.
Let the fun begin!
Register today! This event will sell out soon. Ask a friend and send them this link! http://sheneverquit.com
Can’t attend? Please donate
WOMA / SNQ Donation
Would you like to sponsor or do you know of a company who would like to sponsor?
Attend? Please register here
Pictures from past SNQ events